Overall aims of M-POHL regarding organizational health literacy
Organizational health literacy (OHL) has different objectives. These are:
- To further develop instruments on measuring OHL and start an international comparative project on measuring OHL in as many as possible member countries of WHO-Europe.
- To contribute to the development of a multi-level, international database on OHL.
- To support and advise WHO-Europe and its member countries on interventions to improve OHL.
Objectives of the M-POHL OHL project 2023 - 2027
The main aim of the OHL project is:
- to initiate and facilitate the assessment of OHL in health care services by developing, providing, and disseminating OHL assessment tools.
Thereby we aim to support health care organizations
- to engage with the issue of OHL,
- to obtain information about the strengths and weaknesses of OHL in their organization, and
- based on the above, to improve their OHL.